The Alternative Living Space A-frame 12 ft. tiny cabin is built right. The outside is built with standing seam metal roofing and theory wood siding at the front and back of the unit.
Inside, you’ll find butcher block counter tops, laminate flooring and cedar wood shiplap walls.
Alternative Living Spaces’ A-frame 12 ft. tiny cabin starts at $34,500 and has many impressive add-on features.
Key features include:
- 24” x 24” Triangular Window ($1,500)
- 24” x 48” Venting Window on Slanted Wall ($3,000)
- Kitchenette ($3,000) *Plumbing not included
- Kitchen ($6,000)
- *Includes Sink, Faucet, Water Heater and Stove Top.
- Built In Elevated QN Size Bed ($3,000)
- Built in Sunken QN Size Bed ($4,900 *Has room for a mattress to pull out underneath
- Add Pull Out Trundle Bed Under QN Bed ($1,600)
- Folding Butcher Block Kitchen Bar Table ($800)
- Upgrade Shower Walls to Tile ($3,500)
- *Standard Bathroom is Tile Floor with Metal Walls
- 10K BTU Portable HVAC, Vented ($750)
- Mini Refrigerator ($300)
- Microwave ($185)
- Upgrade Entry Door to 5 Lite Modern Door ($650)
- Upgrade to R-21 Closed Cell Spray Foam Insulation ($3,400/$4,200)
- Add R-14 Closed Cell Spray Foam to Underside ($1,150/$1,500)
You can find all of the options with the ALT A-frame series here.